Welcome to Energy Informative’s solar guide! The following articles are created to help you, the homeowner, learn more about solar panels. Our job is to help you figure out if you could benefit from solar. If you already know the basics, have questions, or if you just want to find out how much you can save by going solar, head over to 3 Solar Quotes for 100% free guidance.
How do I find the best solar companies where I live? Should I buy or lease solar panels?
What are the components of a solar panel system and how do they actually work?
- Solar Cells and Solar Panels – What is the Difference?
- Grid-Tied, Off-Grid and Hybrid Solar Systems
- What are Building-Integrated Photovoltaics?
- What Factors Determine Solar Panel Efficiency?
What do I need to know about the solar panel installation?
- Labor Costs of Installing Solar Panels
- Solar Panels and Installation Time
- Can I Install Solar Panels Myself?
Maintenance and lifespan of a solar panel system:
- Best Way to Clean Solar Panels
- The Real Lifespan of Solar Panels
- Are Solar Panels Affected by Weather?
What are the best technologies on the market today?
- Which Solar Panel Type is Best? Mono- vs. Polycrystalline vs. Thin Film
- Solar Cell Comparison Chart – Mono-, Polycrystalline and Thin Film
- Micro-Inverters vs. Central Inverters
- Best Thin Film Solar Panels – Amorphous, Cadmium Telluride or CIGS?
What solar panels, inverters and manufacturers do you recommend?
- Solar Panel Comparison Tool (Updated June 2013)
- What Are the Most Efficient Solar Panels in 2013?
- Top 10 Cheapest (Best Value) Solar Panels
- Most Efficient Solar Panel Inverters 2013
- Most Popular Solar Panel Brands
- Solar Panel Warranty Comparison
What is the best way to finance solar panels?
- Solar Comparison Tools – EnergySage vs. 1BOG
- Best Way to Finance Solar Panels
- How Much Solar Panels Cost
- Benefits of Owning (vs. Leasing) Solar Panels
- Best Solar Lease and PPA – SolarCity, SunRun, Sungevity, or SunPower?
- What`s the Difference Between Net Metering and Feed-In Tariffs?
Crave more knowledge on solar energy? This section is for you:
- Do I Really Need Solar Panel Batteries?
- Are Solar Panel Tracking Systems Really Necessary?
- What is Solar Energy?
- The History of Solar Energy – Timeline
- Where is Solar Power Used the Most?
- What is the Potential of Solar Energy?
- Solar Energy Pros and Cons
- 5 Mind-Blowing Solar Energy Facts
- Amorphous Silicon Solar Panels
- Building a Passive Solar Home – 5 Best Design Strategies
- How Solar Thermal Collectors Work
- How Solar Powered Distillation of Water Works
- Why You Should Avoid DIY Solar Panels
How Much Can Solar Save You?
The average homeowner saves $1217.63 a yearFind out how much you can save