Ever wonder How to Go Solar?
There are several different ways you can go solar today:
- Pay a solar company for a complete solar system and the solar installation. For most of us, this requires taking out a pretty hefty loan.
- Contact a solar service company that will let you lease their solar panels for little or no upfront costs. Extremely convenient, but not necessarily the best option if you want the most long-term savings.
- Buy solar panels and install them yourself. Note that proper certification is required to grid-tie the solar system.
- Subscribe to a solar garden. An excellent option for homeowners that can`t get solar panels themselves due to shading, limited space or ownership issues.
- Crowdfunding large-scale solar projects is also possible. Non-accredited investors can earn interest by financing clean energy projects all over the world.
How are you supposed to figure out what`s best in your situation? How do you find the best company? The solar world sure can be confusing. Not only do you have to figure out whether to buy, lease, build, subscribe or crowdfund, but you also have to find the right company to work with: There are literally hundreds of solar installers, solar services and solar financers to choose from.
We have partnered with 3 Solar Quotes to help homeowners quickly and seamlessly through the process. So far, over 3,600 members have gone solar through 3SQ and they save on average $1217.63 a year on electricity.
3 Solar Quotes will help you find the best solar deal possible, and they do it for free. With an independent 3SQ solar consultant at your side, you can compare custom quotes from the biggest solar providers in the industry (including SolarCity, SunRun, One Roof Energy and Pure Energies) and quickly figure out if solar makes sense for you: